Marwane El Kharbili

May 2, 2008

Have you got a PhD Blog too?

I had previously registered my blog on PhDWeblogs.net. The idea behind this is to make the blog accessible to people also doing a PhD or just simply having interest in research, who do not necessarily share the same interests I have in computer science and economics. Last week I stumbled upon this other website, which looks like way more accessible and better done: http://www.wissenschafts-cafe.net/. Apart from having an very appealing name, the site covers several disciplines and offers a number of services to bloggers. You can enter a description and a link to your blog, and make it accessible from the website to other people interested in what you are doing. I even got the hard bloggin' scientist sticker of the website's creator on my blog.

Have fun!

Marwane El Kharbili.

No comments: