Those were good times, and I must say I have never been a fan of Internet Explorer, it just simply always annoyed me. But I did that as I was a teenie and wanted to chat with friends all over the world, there was no other solution, at least that I knew of.
- Mozilla Firefox (my absolute favorite, no question about that)
- TheWorld browser (very good looking, functional, rapid browser using the IE6 Engine. It comes from China, I'm looking forward to see what the chinese got at stake for us!)
- Safari (It looks great, works well, but lacks plug-ins and very important functionalities for me like mlti-line tabbed browsing and session management, without which I can't live)
- IE6 (I never use this thing, apart from when an application only works correctly with IE6...don't ask me to update to IE7...)
- The performance of my professional (I mean for professional purposes) surfing doesn't suffer from my personal one.
- I can separate between the complexity of managing many tabs for each purpose (I can have up to 200 open tabs on Firefox sometimes, of which the performance each time astonishes me, although it eats almost all my RAM :D)
- Manage my Blogging acounts and edit entries and articles on my browser without using the blogging website's interface (Blogger, Blogsome, WordPress etc.)
- I can watch videos on my computer or circulating on the web (media bar)
- manage my accounts on social websites (such as facebook, twitter, youtube, flickr) and get notified as soon as there is any changes,
- I manage all my RSS feeds (another entry about that at a later time, I want to talk about GreatNews)
- I can upload and manage my photos on social Photo websites such as Photobucket
- manage my social bookmarks on delicious, Digg or Magnolia
- Centrally manage all my accounts and subscription to services
- I also use it as a central management console for all my bookmarks from TheWorld and Firefox, and from social bookmarking websites
Now the best is, all I said doesn't come from the website's help nor is it any copy paste, it is simply what I can see on the interface when I start Flock. I am in love, this browser is great, I am expecting great times with it! Hope you'll enjoy it!