Marwane El Kharbili

Jan 22, 2012

Keynote Slides and Videos from EDOC 2011

Hi guys,

I was notified a while ago that the videos and the slides of the three keynotes given at EDOC in September 2011 are online. Honestly, I found the three keynote talks to be awesome, and certainly the best set of keynote talks I attended ever. I got to talk with all three of the keynote guests and I enjoyed the discussions very much. Amon the great community of people I got to know at EDOC, Terry Halpin is certainly to set apart, maybe because I love australian humor and the ORM formalism and notation :-)

Anyways enjoy the links underneath and I am sure you won't have wasted your time! You may even try to recognize me on the videos because I asked questions to every keynote guest, haha, it's me, I am passionate about that stuff as you know.

I very mich hope to be at EDOC in 2012, and I preparing an adequate submission :-)

Peace & Cheers, Marwane.





No comments: