Marwane El Kharbili

Nov 8, 2007

About this blog

My name is Marwane El Kharbili and this is my PhD blog. I am currently doing my PhD at the IDS Scheer AG (ARIS Research) in Saarbrücken, germany and at the University of Osnabrück.

On this page I will try to document the progress of my PhD. I would also like to use this blog as a collaboration platform and alternative publication channel for the many ideas that one has to deal with and encounters while meeting so many people working on so many different topics. Discussion and collaboration are noticeable imperatives of any work, but it certainly doesn't get more critical as in scientific work.

My Topics of interest are of course Business Process Management (BPM), Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS), Governance, Risk and Compliance Management and Semantic technologies. SOA related aspects, Process Modelling, Analysis and verification as well as Requirements Engineering might well get on board, since there are no clear boundaries between all these disciplines and as an IDS researcher, one comes inevitably to deal with these.

I hope this will provide some of you with interesting information and bring up some interesting discussions. Wish me good luck and don't hesitate to mail me in cas esome of my writings catch your curiosity!

Marwane

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

Hi Marwane,

I wish you good luck with your blog but also of course with your PhD. I'm pretty sure that you will find your way through all your ideas. Keep focused and you will succeed!

Regards,

Sebastian
--
http://sebstein.hpfsc.de/

Marwane said...

Thanks a lot Sebastian, I think I'll need every bit of luck! Good luck to you too!