Marwane El Kharbili

Sep 6, 2008

Check your nerdiness!

On Dr. gernot Starke's blog (IT & more), I discovered a link to a page evaluating one's own nerdiness score. I decided I had no problem with that and that I would be very curious to know what my score would be. I do not think being nerdy is a bad thing, I even appreciate working with nerds. I have to say because of my background I have been in contact with many of them, but a lot less now that I have started my professional career. Nerds are actually very funny people, and most of them have very specific views on the world and on people. It is always very interesting to talk to nerds, but you certainly have got to come from the same background as them, at least to understand what they are saying and be able to discuss with them.

I will say nothing about the questions you'll get, so you'll be able to be surprised. But the questions are really asked by a nerd, although these questions are really primary class level for a real nerd, i.e. they are extremely easy and quick to answer if you have at least been a nerd or lived and spent much time around nerds :D

One thing before I tell the results, I have been trying for years to quit my short but intensive nerdy times and I really answered intuitively, as quick as possibel and most of all, honestly (means that I answered what I think and not what I know a nerd would answer). So I took the test and....my score is...:
______________________________________________

Overall, you scored as follows:

16% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
83% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!.
______________________________________________

Lol, isn't that funny....euuh...I guess only a nerd would find this funny...ok, ok, it's not funny :D

Oh and now my score is from now on to be seen for ever on my blog, look for it!

Marwane El Kharbili.

PS: If you are really a nerd, then this website is for you: plenty of nerd tests.

No comments: